The interest in using Facebook as a marketing tool has exploded in recent years. Knowing how to effectively use this tool is important. Read this article to get more information about Facebook marketing.
- Offering contests is an effective way to increase your fan base. Tell people they can win a prize or get a discount if they tell others to subscribe to your updates. Make sure you follow through and really award a prize or you will be seen as a dishonest businessperson.
- Try to use Power Editor, by using this tool you can get your marketing posts into a mobile user’s news feed which is the best way to reach those who aren’t using a traditional computer to access Facebook. In fact there are also “Desktop News Feeds” which go to computer users as well so you can target both.
- Create custom tabs on your business Facebook page. The tabs let you organize your page information to make it easier for customers to navigate. As an example if you wish to hold a contest, put all the information regarding this in one tab.
- Custom audiences can help you gather all of your followers’ email addresses and send specific advertisements just to them. This boosts your conversion rates and keeps your campaign costs low as most business owners advertise to convert their leads into full sales.
- Do not let the excitement over your page die down. Commit yourself to updating at least a few times a week. If you do not, your followers are going to feel neglected and they will probably cease to follow you or your products as passionately. Once you set up a page, you have to be committed to its maintenance.
- Carefully choose your updates to create more interest. You will lose the interest of your followers if you don’t share content that’s really valuable to them. Updates need to be entertaining, helpful and educational. Facebook Insights is something you can use to learn what kind of updates perform the best with people so you can try to make more content like that.
- Offer something in exchange for signing up on your Facebook page. Having visitors register on your page lets you engage them in ongoing dialogue about your business. Offering them something such as an entry in a sweepstakes makes them more likely to register on your page and provide your business with valuable leads.
- Try using Facebook ads. Paid ads via Facebook can help your business because they let you target your audience in various ways. You are able to specify the gender, age group, location and other statistics of your targeted audience. You can be as narrow or as broad as you like when specifying their needs. Set campaign budgets and bid prices to test as many headlines, images and ad copies as you would like. If your campaign doesn’t work you can stop it right away so that you don’t overspend.
As the information here suggests, you shouldn’t be intimidated about stretching your wings to try Facebook marketing. Just don’t expect to achieve a miracle response rate overnight. Exercise patience and gradually apply the tips in this piece.