Many businesses know how powerful social media can be, but do not understand how use it to their full advantage.
If you are a business owner and not using social media, you are missing out on valuable customers and inexpensive marketing.
Selling On Social media
Your brand can reach targeted audiences with social media.
However without a plan in place, a lot of questions come to the mind:
- What is the point of your social strategy?
- What is the core of your business?
- Who is your target audience?
- How can I increase revenues through social media?
Once you have clear answers to all these questions, you will be able to create a concrete social media strategy for your business.
Social media can provide great marketing opportunities for businesses of all types. You can use social media to –
- Promote your brand and business
- Tell consumers about your goods and services
- Find out what customers think about your brand through reviews.
- Attract new customers
- Build stronger relationships with existing customers.
So how do you figure out what will work best for your business? To choose the best social media channels for you to interact with your customers, take some time to familiarize yourself with each platform, how it runs and its demographics.
Social Media Strategies for Business
- Choose the right networks
Every social media channel may not be the right fit for your business. Your job is to find the network that aligns with your business image and goals. If you are struggling to find out which social media platform is best for you, check the social media demographics to get the perfect starting point.
- Don’t Overlook Visual Branding
Visual plays an important part in social media marketing. Your brand should be consistent across the world. This will help your audiences recognize your brand easily no matter which site or app they are using.
- Be Consistent With your topic
Curating content is a great way to build authority in your industry as well as provide a steady flow of social media posts. Sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are good for content curation
- Post regularly
Publishing posts in social networks daily has become much more important than ever. You can also use a publishing tool which will allow you to schedule your posts.
- Connect with influencers
A good way to achieve faster results and amplify your social media branding efforts is to build relationships with influencers.
- Engage your brand more on social media
In the beginning your brand will be unknown. But you can start building awareness for your brand on social media by engaging and interacting with other users. Replying to tweets, commenting on Facebook and Instagram posts are great ways of engaging.
Getting Started With Social Selling –
Facebook – With more than 1 billion active users, Facebook is the most effective way to market your business. Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting audiences through ad campaigns. Build your Facebook page as it offers many business marketing advantages over personal accounts, including –
- It gives your customers a way to find, follow and like your page
- It gives you a huge array of free marketing opportunities
- It offers a wide variety of budget minded advertising tools
- It lets you sell your product directly to your audience
- Use E-commerce platforms to sell products on a Facebook shop
- Create products and link them to your Facebook shop.
Instagram – There are many businesses that succeed in Instagram sales which include restaurant, service driven agencies and online businesses. The visual and interactive nature of Instagram is best suited for product based businesses.
Tips to sell on Instagram-
- Optimize your business Instagram page.
- Use Instagram ads to reach your target audience.
- Create Instagram stories with product links.
- Build a shoppable Instagram feed.
- Establish partnerships with Instagram influencers.
Twitter – Twitter is another effective way to reach your market. It is the perfect platform for building connections and customers in real time. Here are some ways to use your Twitter for business –
- Find and follow your market.
- Find, follow and share influencers.
- Share things your market wants to know.
- Use hash tags
Social selling is not a onetime activity but something that should be used alongside your existing sales techniques. Most social media services are affordable and easy to use and they can put your business in touch with customers like never before.